Please give us your feedback on the IBGRL website
It has an updated homepage, new pages, and our latest user guides
In response to feedback from our customer surveys, the homepage has been redesigned providing links to our new pages:
- Fetal RHD screen
- Fetal genotyping for mothers with antibodies
- Blood group genotyping, amniotic fluid and corneous villus samples
These pages provide information on test requirements, turnaround times, and accuracy data as well as our new restructured user guides, which make information easier and quicker for you to find.
These have been updated:
- Red cell reference services page
- Accreditation and licencing document
- Laboratory contact information
- Customer survey data and outcomes
Please email our Business Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments along with any suggestions for further improvements.
Daniel R. Hollyman, Head of IBGRL