Sp-ICE is a web-based reporting system which delivers test results electronically to hospitals within one hour of authorisation
You need to use Microsoft Edge to log on.
Sp-ICE does not work in Chrome.
Wondering why the system is called Sp-ICE?
It stands for Specialist Services Integrated Clinical Environment (ICE)
Managing access to Sp-ICE
- Primary administrator: apply for access or to change (Word 155KB)
- Additional administrators: apply to create / amend / close accounts (Word 36KB)
- The current version of the user guide is v10.2 (PDF 2MB) - please destroy your printed copies of earlier versions
- Changes to the guide (PDF 242KB)
- Training presentation (PDF 2896KB)
- Information Governance, Information Technology (PDF 191KB)