Haemopoietic stem cell transplantation at NHSBT
Supporting haemopoietic stem cell transplantation
Therapeutic Apheresis Services (TAS) provide Apheresis stem cell collections.
Stem Cell Immunotherapy (SCI) laboratories within Cellular and Molecular Therapies (CMT) provide Stem cell processing services.
The NHS Cord Blood Bank, and the British Bone Marrow Registry (BBMR) collect stem cell products from volunteer donors to administer to patients.
Our range of services
- Collection of stem cells by apheresis
- Processing and cryopreservation of stem cells
- Collection, cryopreservation and storage of CAR-T cells (with manufacturing taking place by a third party)
- Quality assurance
- Directed Cord blood collection
- Cord blood banking
- British Bone Marrow Registry
Please email email@example.com