Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
Providers of Therapeutic Apheresis Services for your Trust are listed below by specialty. Please contact the relevant provider as required.
Please note: Where NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT) is your service provider, a link to the relevant NHSBT referral form is provided.
- Plasma Exchange for Haematological conditions e.g. TTP: Derriford Hospital Renal Department
- Red Cell Exchange: Derriford Hospital Haematology Department
- Leucodepletion: Derriford Hospital Haematology Department
- Stem Cell Collection: Derriford Hospital Haematology Department
- Plasma Exchange: Derriford Hospital Renal Department
- Plasma Exchange: Derriford Hospital Haematology Department
NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT) Referrals
To discuss Therapeutic Apheresis Services provided by NHSBT, or the potential provision of a Service Level Agreement, please contact the Bristol Therapeutic Apheresis Unit on: 0117 342 1092 (during normal working hours).
For urgent referrals out of hours please phone NHSBT Hospital Services on 0117 912 5724 and ask for the number of the on call Patient Clinical Team Consultant.
If any of this information is incorrect, please contact Olivia Pirret, National Administrator, on 0117 921 7407 or at firstname.lastname@example.org