Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) typing by Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) implemented
This technology allows for the immediate identification of a HLA high resolution typing result, without the need for other tests to be performed.
There are no changes to how you refer investigations and we do not envisage any changes to your associated documentation. However, our HLA typing reports will look slightly different (with effect from 13 August 2019).
- Immunogenetics (Behcet) patient sample NGS report
- Immunogenetics (Coeliac) patient sample NGS report
- Platelet patient sample NGS report
- Renal patient sample NGS report
- Stem cells patient sample NGS report
We have ensured there will not be a detrimental effect on our turnaround times.
Please refer to our user guide for more information.