Online Blood Ordering System
The latest version 7.3.3 was released on to the Training site 28 October 2016 and will be available on the Live site on Monday 16 January 2017.
Highlights of the new functions are in the release notes, presentation and user guide (version 19). Please delete previous versions of the guide, presentation and practice orders.
- Login to the OBOS Live system
- Login to the OBOS Training system
- user guide INF414, version 19 (PDF)
- presentation (PDF) - request a Word or PowerPoint version
- release notes (PDF)
- practice orders (DOC) for staff training
- support arrangement (PDF)
- changes to host platform - details and actions required (PDF)
When OBOS is unavailable please fax a request form to your local Hospital Services department:
- standard component request (PDF) for components with no specific phenotype
- non-standard component request (PDF) for components with specific phenotypes, for example: K-, c- and E-
- emergency component request (PDF) - emergency orders should be followed up by a phone call to Hospital Services to ensure they have received your order
Please send us your suggestions for any improvements you'd like to be considered or speak to your local Customer Service Manager.