Customer request for credit
As a result of customer feedback and the need to improve, we implemented a new process in April 2015.
- Scanning component details directly into the new form
- A reduction in transcription errors resulting in improved efficiency for both Customers and NHSBT
- Removal of the paper-based system
- form sent by email to email@example.com each month
- on screen confirmation of request sent
- copy of sent request automatically goes to your ‘Sent box’
- Manual entry option available if required
Should there be any reason you can not use electronic version we will continue to accept the paper form (FRM333) but we will contact you to find out what problems you may be having using the credit request form.
NHSBT will reconcile requests for credit against units issued to hospitals or Trusts, credits will only be provided for units directly issued to an individual hospital or Trust by NHSBT. Credits requested for units supplied by another hospital or Trust must be claimed from that supplier.
If you have any questions or feedback please do not hesitate to contact your local Customer Service Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org