RCI Test Request Form
The form collects clinical details to enable us to perform the appropriate tests to reflect the services currently provided by the laboratories and to comply with accreditation regulations. It is designed in response to user feedback.
- Guidance information for completion of the 1A RCI test request form (INF417/1.1)
- RCI requirements for sample labelling and request form completion (MPD637/4)
- 1A RCI test request form (FRM1597/4.2)
The 1A RCI test request form should be used for submitting patient samples for investigations of:
- Allo & autoantibodies
- Haemolytic transfusion reactions
- Haemolytic disease of the fetus and newborn (HDFN)
- Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia
- IgA deficiency.
Please contact your local RCI laboratory for supplies of the 1A RCI test request form.