Clinical Audit Publications
Listed below are the current publications related to clinical audit produced by NHSBT. For information about any of these documents, please contact Marc Lyon, Clinical Audit Manager on 0113 820 8611 or by email. All files are stored in a PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader
For details of national comparative audits see National Comparative Audit of Blood Transfusion
Leaflets providing information on how to undertake the different stages of clinical audit.
- Clinical Audit in NHSBT
- The Differences Between Clinical Audit & Research
- How to Identify Clinical Audit Topics
- Clinical Audit, Ethics and Confidentiality
- Developing Aims and Objectives
- How to Set and Develop Clinical Audit Standards and Criteria
- How to Select an Audit Sample
- How to Collect Clinical Audit Data Effectively
- How to Analyse Your Clinical Audit Data
- How to Present Your Clinical Audit Data
- Making Improvements Through Change and Re-Audit
Please note, the intended audience for these leaflets is NHSBT staff.